FANCY WALNUT STOCK WITH UNUSUAL COLORATION. THE CURL ON THIS STOCK WOULD REALLY BE BROUGHT OUT ONCE OIL FINISH IS APPLIED. WALNUT STAIN CAN ALSO BE USED TO EVEN OUT THE COLORATION IF PREFERRED. HAS A CHIPPED TOE.
DISCOUNTED $75 FROM THE EXTRA FANCY MAPLE PRICE.
We have some stocks that are available for quick shipment as part of a Southern Mountain Longrifle Kit. To choose your caliber, please type it in the "Add Note" section in your cart. Or call at 330-551-5844, or email email@example.com. Caliber options are .32, .36., .40, and .45. .40 Caliber will be a slightly longer wait as we expect to receive barrels in mid-October.
- Styling from the 1820s based on the work of Whitson in western North Carolina
- Stock has a pull of about 13.75” and a drop of approximately 3 5/8” and no cast off
- Available in curly maple, walnut or cherry wood or provide your own stock (2 " by 61" by 7" minimum blank size)
- Buttplate is approximately 1.375” in width and 4.5” in height.
- Iron mounted
- 44” custom profiled barrels. Breech .938” and waist approximately .700”. A very nice contoured barrel. It comes standard in square bottom rifling.
- Kibler's CNC Ketland Flintlock
- Kibler's CNC machined double set triggers.
- Stock CNC machined for extremely close tolerances and fine surface finish
- All holes drilled in the stock.
- Minimal work required for part fitting.
- Barrel has all sight dovetails cut, the underlugs are machined into the barrel, and the barrel is drilled and tapped for a White Lightning style touch hole liner which will come pre-installed
- Breech plug is fully machined and shaped and comes fit and installed
- Comes with all parts necessary to complete the rifle
- Right hand only.
- A very precise and well-designed kit with beautiful lines and styling.