EXTRA FANCY MAPLE STOCK WITH NO BOX. THIS STOCK HAS UNUSUAL GROWTH RINGS ON THE BUTTSTOCK. THE CURL PATTERN FADES TO FANCY MAPLE IN THE LOWER PART.
KIT IS BEING SOLD AT FANCY MAPLE PRICE.
Jump the line! We have some stocks that are available for quick shipment as part of a Colonial American Longrifle Kit. To choose your caliber, either call 330-551-5844 or email email@example.com.
- Styling from the 1760’s -1770’s
- Representative of rifles produced in many of the colonies during this time period.
- Stock has a pull of about 13 5/8” and a drop of approximately 2 3/4” and cast off of approximately 3/16"
- Available in curly maple, walnut or cherry wood or provide your own stock (2 1/2" by 60" by 7" minimum blank size)
- Buttplate is approximately 2” in width and slightly over 5” in height.
- Brass mounted
- 43.25” custom profiled barrels. Breech 1.125” and waist approximately .800”. A very nice contoured barrel. It comes standard in square bottom rifling.
- Kibler's CNC Round Faced English Flintlock
- Available with or without a sliding wood patchbox (no additional charge)
- Set up for a single trigger.
- Stock CNC machined for extremely close tolerances and fine surface finish
- All holes drilled in the stock.
- Minimal work required for part fitting.
- Barrel has all sight dovetails cut, the underlugs are machined into the barrel, and the barrel is drilled and tapped for a White Lightning style touch hole liner which will come pre-installed
- Breech plug/tang is fully machined, shaped, and installed
- Comes with all parts necessary to complete the rifle
- Right hand only
- A very precise and well-designed kit with beautiful lines and styling.