EXTRA FANCY MAPLE STOCK WITH NO BOX AND BEAUTIFUL COLOR. THERE IS A STAIN ALONG THE CHEEK SIDE OF THE STOCK WHICH SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE COVERED BY A DARKER STAIN.
DISCOUNTED $75 FROM THE EXTRA FANCY MAPLE PRICE.
We have some stocks that are available for quick shipment as part of a Colonial American Longrifle Kit. To choose your caliber, either call 330-551-5844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Styling from the 1760’s -1770’s
- Representative of rifles produced in many of the colonies during this time period.
- Stock has a pull of about 13 5/8” and a drop of approximately 2 3/4” and cast off of approximately 3/16"
- Available in curly maple, walnut or cherry wood or provide your own stock (2 1/2" by 60" by 7" minimum blank size)
- Buttplate is approximately 2” in width and slightly over 5” in height.
- Brass mounted
- 43.25” custom profiled barrels. Breech 1.125” and waist approximately .800”. A very nice contoured barrel. It comes standard in square bottom rifling.
- Kibler's CNC Round Faced English Flintlock
- Available with or without a sliding wood patchbox (no additional charge)
- Set up for a single trigger.
- Stock CNC machined for extremely close tolerances and fine surface finish
- All holes drilled in the stock.
- Minimal work required for part fitting.
- Barrel has all sight dovetails cut, the underlugs are machined into the barrel, and the barrel is drilled and tapped for a White Lightning style touch hole liner which will come pre-installed
- Breech plug/tang is fully machined, shaped, and installed
- Comes with all parts necessary to complete the rifle
- Right hand only
- A very precise and well-designed kit with beautiful lines and styling.