.45 Caliber Southern Mountain Rifle Kit - IN STOCK
Make selections above to show prices. Prices do not reflect price of $175 lock which we will bill separately after your order. (By separating the billing we are able to avoid excise tax complications.)
Jim will match and fit your set trigger to your lock to ease assembly and it will be shipped with your kit.
Shipping typically runs around $40-$60 but varies based on location.
There is approximately a one month wait from the time the order is placed to the time you will receive your kit.
$760 Customer supplies own wood plus $175 lock billed separately plus S&H
$820 Standard Maple, Walnut or Cherry plus $175 lock billed separately plus S&H
$895 Fancy Maple plus $175 lock billed separately plus S&H
$970 Extra Fancy Maple plus $175 lock billed separately plus S&H
Instead of stocks being produced on traditional pantograph type duplicating machines, we use CNC technology. The stocks and hardware are produced by Jim, the locks are produced by Jim Chambers and the barrels are produced by Rice.
The most significant feature of these kits is the method stocks are produced. With CNC, very precise and repeatable results can be obtained.
- Inlets are clean and precise and in proper location relative to each other.
- All parts are inlet and require very little fitting.
- The barrel comes fit to the stock.
- All holes (bolt and pin) are drilled.
- Dovetails are cut in barrel
- Stock surfaces are extraordinarily refined with little to no extra material.