CHERRY .45 CALIBER "IN THE WHITE" KIT
A gun provided "in the white" will be completely assembled and functional. The wood will still need finished. The metal will also benefit from some cleanup. This is typically a little light filing on the rough spots followed by a little polishing with abrasive paper. The metal can be left in this condition or can be blued, browned, aged etc.
- Styling from the 1820s based on the work of Whitson in western North Carolina
- Stock has a pull of about 13.75” and a drop of approximately 3 5/8” and no cast off
- Available in curly maple, walnut or cherry wood or provide your own stock (2 " by 61" by 7" minimum blank size)
- Buttplate is approximately 1.375” in width and 4.5” in height.
- Iron mounted
- 44” custom profiled barrels. Breech .938” and waist approximately .700”. A very nice contoured barrel. It comes standard in square bottom rifling.
- Kibler's CNC Ketland Flintlock
- Kibler's CNC machined double set triggers.
- Stock CNC machined for extremely close tolerances and fine surface finish
- All holes drilled in the stock.
- Minimal work required for part fitting.
- Barrel has all sight dovetails cut, the underlugs are machined into the barrel, and the barrel is drilled and tapped for a White Lightning style touch hole liner which will come pre-installed
- Breech plug is fully machined and shaped and comes fit and installed
- Comes with all parts necessary to complete the rifle
- Right hand only.
- A very precise and well-designed kit with beautiful lines and styling.